Lincolnshire IL Resort Services & Amenities
Hotel renovation through Fall 2017 with new restaurant concepts, sophisticated guest rooms, and a full-service spa. Guests can expect noise during work hours. Elite Guests: Please note that our concierge lounge is temporarily closed for renovation and will reopen this fall as a completely transformed 'M' Club Lounge.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
From our beautifully landscaped 175-acre resort property and 390 newly-renovated elegant guestrooms to our onsite PGA Championship Golf Course and renowned Marriott Theatre, the Chicago Marriott Lincolnshire Resort has services and amenities to dazzle and delight when you stay at our Chicago Area hotel.
Whether you are staying at our resort in North Shore Chicago for business, for a special event, with the family, or simply for a weekend getaway, our picture-perfect setting, professional and hospitable hotel staff, and outstanding amenities will ensure you are well accommodated and fully entertained. Experience the luxury, take in the sights, and get a full day of fun and recreation with the following:
Chicago Resort Hotel Highlights
- Award-Winning Marriott Hotel Service
- Crane's Landing 18-Hole PGA Championship Golf Course with golf simulator-Temporarily Closed
- Highly-Acclaimed Marriott Musical Theatre
- On-site Restaurant & Lounge - Currently the only spaces open are our new Great Lakes Restaurant & Lounge - the others are being renovated and will be available later in 2017
- Full-Service Starbucks
- Farm-Fresh Ingredients Grown Onsite
- 40,000 Square Feet of Flexible Meeting & Event Space
- 24-Hour Business Center
- 390 Newly Renovated Guestrooms
- 175-Acre Resort Property
- Tennis Center & Volleyball Courts
- Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Fitness Center
- 37 Miles of Hiking & Biking Trails
- Spa & Massage Services
- 100% Smoke-Free Hotel
- Room Service
- Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- 30 Minutes to Downtown Chicago & O'Hare International Airport
For further information on our hotel accommodations in the Chicago Area, visit the Guestrooms page.